Thursday, January 5

The Why of it All...

Well, Sarah made me do it.  :o)

It's a good idea though.  I had toyed with the idea of setting up a blog to post some of my pictures on (because really, what is the point of taking 10,000 pictures on a regular basis if you don't share them??) and never got around to it.   Now that I'm finally tackling some DIY/home improvement things in my new house, I figure this would be a good way to document the progress.  I think Mom and Dad just might like having the page to look at as I work on the house (since they are still questioning my paint color choices and "crazy" ideas) ;o)

Anyways, here goes nothing.  If I keep up with this, I'll be utterly amazed.  I kept a diary once.  It lasted for 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea about which you are talking...and you'll keep it up...I'll keep badgering you!!! Background looks great and I love the title and the color scheme you used!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete