Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies
Adapted From: 366 Days of Pinterest
- 2 c. cooked quinoa, chilled
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (I used pb2, which makes it even HEALTHIER!)
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 3/4 c. rolled oats
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. (or so) chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix together quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, sea salt, and oats together with a hand mixer.
- Stir in coconut and chocolate chips
- Form into balls onto parchment paper or Silpat
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat one right after they come out of the oven because they are gosh darn delicious and gooey!
A healthy'ish treat that totally satisfies my sweet tooth. :o) I'm fairly certain I could almost make this pass as a breakfast food... Maybe if I added banana... ;o)